Sunday 13 January 2013

Ship Spotting at Southampton and SAILAWAY CRUISE
















ALSCF has been to Southampton last thursday for the SAILAWAY CRUISE with BLUE FUNNEL. Six Cruise Ships were in Port, five of them due to sail in the evening, AZURA, BLACK WATCH, QUEEN MARY 2, ROTTERDAM and QUEEN VICTORIA, the sixth one, SAGA RUBY delayed due to engine failure. For other "posts" of the Cruise Ships in Southampton on this day, please visit my CRUISE SHIPS AND LINERS by clicking here. Photos 10.1.2013

5 comments:

  1. Imprecionante reportaje ..un dia da para mucho en los grandes Puertos Ship Spotting ,me alegro pasar un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas Gracias Berto

    Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks "Ship-Photo" for the comment, your blog is amazing, added to my list of "must follow".

    BR
    Vitor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vitor, I have also added yours to my 'blog list'.

    ReplyDelete