Friday 18 January 2013

BRITTANY FERRIES is 40 years old this year

                                 NORMANDIE arriving Portsmouth 27.3.2012
                                 PONT-AVEN entering Portsmouth 7.1.2012
                                CAP FINISTERE, off Santander 27.11.2010
           MONT-ST-MICHEL and BRETAGNE, Portsmouth 24.6.2011 and 18.4.2012
2013 will be a special year for BRITTANY FERRIES, this great Cruise Ferry Operator celebrates 40 years of service, BF has been part of my life for the past two decades, I have travelled over 200 times on their ships, very fond memories of the VAL DE LOIRE, DUC DE NORMANDIE and QUIBERON, in March of 2004 I was on the PONT-AVEN's maiden voyage and since then I have travelled on the ship 21 times, developed strong links with BRETAGNE built in 1989 the first real Cruise Ferry of this prestigious company, still today one of my favourite passenger Cruise Ferries. This year I have several crossings planned with BF and can't wait for them to happen, it is always a special occasion for me when I step on board these marvellous ships, a big thank you to BF for being part of my life, for all the wonderful moments spent on board even during force 10 storms on the famous Bay of Biscay and of course for the excellent food served on board. FERRY PUBLICATIONS is organizing a celebration cruise this May, for all the details please click here also for other posts and photos of BF ships why not pay a visit to my Blog dedicated to this French Company now founded 40 years ago here. Included photos of part of the fleet, today BF has in service, PONT-AVEN, CAP FINISTERE, COTENTIN, MONT-ST-MICHEL, BARFLEUR, NORMANDIE, ARMORIQUE and BRETAGNE

No comments:

Post a Comment