Thursday 29 December 2011

"VAL DE LOIRE" once again remembered



 I was reading the January 2012 issue of the SHIPS MONTHLY, there is a special focus on the DFDS cruise ferry "KING SEAWAYS", all the wonderful memories of the ship as the "VAL DE LOIRE" came to mind once again, I have sailed 57 times on the BF cruise ferry, in the latter years that the ship served BF for me was like going home, I would always get the best table on the restaurant, visit the engine room, bridge and at the end of a 24 hour crossing I used to address the crew with a .... " see you next week " . Never sailed on "KING SEAWAYS" but knowing the reputation and quality of DFDS service, I am absolutely confident that the ship is in very good hands. My photos of the VAL DE LOIRE and a DFDS promoting postcard of the KING SEAWAYS with present livery, to travel on the ship from the UK to Ijmuiden in HOLLAND please visit www.dfds.co.uk and for other posts and photos of the VAL DE LOIRE please visit my BF blog, http://vmf-brittanyferries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment