Friday 2 December 2011

at sea on board "PONT-AVEN"




When I did the last post I had no idea that just four days later I would go back on board BF "PONT-AVEN" for a crossing from Santander to Portsmouth, well here I am travelling at 23 knots about six hours from my destination, last night was rough, proper Bay of Biscay in December, a lot of passengers were sick, others just didn't bother and carried out with life on board a ship like PONT-AVEN eating more eating, drinking more drinking and reading, for me not the only one though, enjoy the ship, strolling on the promenade deck until the captain decided that was too dangerous to be outside and of course taken photographs, the only thing missing on this ship really is an observation lounge, people that designed the vessel didn't notice the amount of passengers reading and moving forward to observe the sea at the self-service restaurant which is so big that would certainly could accommodate an observation lounge, maybe in a future refit. Photos of a rolling "PONT-AVEN" arriving yesterday at Santander, the 1st December 2011

1 comment: