Wednesday 6 April 2011

NATION WITH AN INTEREST FOR THE SEA


Everywhere I go in this country, PORTSMOUTH HISTORIC DOCKS, GREENWICH, SOUTHAMPTON, HARTLEPOOL, PORTSMOUTH, BRISTOL the amount of people following any maritime event or simply just photographing ships is overwhelming and I really feel flattered, of course we all know the reasons for this, some friends and people I just occasionally meet tell me that things are not what they used to be, might be the case, but try and go to other countries for the same type of events and compare, I believe the UK is still the top destination in the world for anyone with a maritime interest or just passion and love for the sea. Two photos here included show the reception it was given to the QUEEN MARY 2 when she first came to Liverpool, October 2009, the place was crowded to full capacity despite the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment