Saturday 26 March 2011

A LIFE SAILING CRUISE FERRIES

this blog was created to share photos and all information related to the cruise ferries that mainly sail from the UK. Also this is like a diary to me, all my life I have been a ships enthusiast, mainly liners, they truly are my passion, due to professional reasons since 1994 I have been sailing on monthly basis from the UK to Continental Europe, BRITTANY FERRIES, P & O, STENA LINE, DFDS, SEAFRANCE, IRISH FERRIES, LD LINES, NORFOLK LINE, I have been on board the majority of the vessels from all these companies, this is therefore a record of not only photos but some of my experiences at sea, also I always travel with my car so these ships take me to places that I am willing to share with my fellow friends and enthusiasts of the maritime world, all texts and photographs by this author unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment