Saturday 7 October 2017

Cruising on PRIDE OF BRUGES of P & O FERRIES




For the past two years I have been sailing often with P & O FERRIES from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge, this was my first trip of the year on the PRIDE OF BRUGES, a trip that I was antecipating very much as I have not sailed on her after the massive makeover, refit, that took place earlier this year, in a way I knew what to expect as I have been on board her sister PRIDE OF YORK four times this year,once on board, the ship looked very much the same as the YORK, the refurbishement to the passenger facilities are no different on both ships, they both look very smart and ready for the next chapter for years to come, how many I don't know, but they certainly can guarantee the service for several years more, the service on board both ships is improving, the food is getting better, I recommend the Asian dishes and breakfast on the KITCHEN, the self-service Restaurant on board, the ships continue to deliver and offer a first time cruise experience to the passengers wishing to cross the North Sea and experience the magnificent city of Bruges, or York, for the passengers sailing from Belgium to the UK. Photos included 3.10.2017 by Vitor Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment