Monday 27 August 2012

The town of VELEZ RUBIO in the province of ALMERIA










During my last trip to Spain back in July, I was travelling through ANDALUCIA my favourite Spanish community, I needed a cash point, so VELEZ RUBIO in the province of Almeria was the nearest option, very early in the morning 9 am, already 33 degrees decided to stop and seek my objective, what a delight of town this place turned out to be, immaculate, clean, lovely people so common of this part of Spain, spend a couple of hours visiting the main attraction, the Church of "Ntra Sra de La Encarnacion, taking photographs and of course sharing a few words with locals, almost forgot about the cash point. ANDALUCIA is the most populous autonomous community in Spain, the territory is devided into eight provinces, ALMERIA,CADIZ,CORDOBA,GRANADA,HUELVA,JAEN,MALAGA and SEVILLE. Photos taken 21.7.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment