Tuesday 4 October 2011

Cruise ships at Calshot last week



The 27th of September was another busy day for Southampton as far as cruise ships were concerned, VENTURA, AZURA, ORIANA and BALMORAL were in port, it was a splendid day, warm temperature, the beginning of the heat wave that hit the UK last week, I was on my way to Portsmouth to take the night sailing to Le Havre, my main goal was to see ORIANA, not just because is one of my favourite ships but also because she is due to a refit that will inevitably change the appearance of the stern of the vessel, I just hope I won´t be disappointed next time I see her. Photos here of the AZURA, VENTURA and ORIANA, BALMORAL would come later already pitch black, it is quite evident the beauty of ORIANA´s beautiful lines compared to the newest additions to P&O CRUISES fleet

No comments:

Post a Comment